Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beginning

I and thank you for visiting this blog,

I'm opening it in order to commit myself to get ahead with my profession, by posting regularly about different aspects of Architecture.

To be more bald, and more and specific, I intend to use this Blog to search and find tools and methods which will help architects design better buildings, and also, perform better economically by offering new or better services to their clients.

I know that's a big challenge, and right know I don't exactly know how I'm going to do it, but that's the question for me, and it's worth while to state it "out load" here.

The "system" I figured to do this will be making quick sketches and very (very!) rough designs / studies, then pointing out the main things I noticed or learned on the way.

I know I'm going to enjoy this journey, I also know I'm to going to learn a lot on the way; I hope to get in touch with others who find interest in the same things, and even earn a better living through this blog!

I invite you to read and visit here again, and especially to comment and replay what ever comes out of your mind, because that's a journey I can't do it by my own!

Yours Truly,

The Virtual Architect

No comments:

Post a Comment